Charging electric vehicles according to NEK 400: 2018
Learn what requirements apply to charging electric vehicles in commercial buildings and private facilities, so you can install charging systems safely and properly.
|43||21. Paź 2020||Webinar||12||1 900,-|
|49||04. Gru 2020||Webinar||12||1 900,-|
Możemy także zorganizować kursy dla twojej firmy.
Informacje na temat kursu
Consulting engineers, caseworkers, electrical contractors, and electricians.
● The regulations for charging electric vehicles in accordance with FEL, NEK 400: 2018 7-722.
● Electric vehicle charging definitions
● What are the requirements for charging electric vehicles (hybrid, electric car, electric bicycles etc.)?
● Use existing circuits for charging
● Different protective level for RCCBs (type B or type A).
● How often should electrical control / periodic verification be executed in condominiums, housing cooperatives, industry, general facilities, and private facilities?
● How often should one do self-control in condominiums, housing cooperatives, industry, public and private facilities?
● The requirements for surge protection
● Marking and documentation
● Connection points
● Review of legal charging methods and what to use: Common plug, industry, type 2 or DC quick charge?
● Requirements for extension cords and transitions
● Location of charging stations in relation to hazardous areas (petrol stations).
● Important guidelines from DSB's publication and guidelines.