High voltage installations – Additional skills for Electro-technical Officers (STCW 2010)
|36||31. Sie - 08. Wrz-2020||Tønsberg||5||38 000,-|
Możemy także zorganizować kursy dla twojej firmy.
Informacje na temat kursu
On successfully completing and passing the course, participants will have received the necessary training described in the training update requirements for Electro-technical Officers as stipulated in the Qualification regulations for seafarers, 22 December 2011, no. 1523.
Appendix IV of the regulations, STCW table A-III/6 and A III/7 – Upgrades for electro-technical officers, electrical and electronic installations and control installations at operative and support levels.
The supplementary training meets the Norwegian Maritime Authority’s qualification requirements.
● First aid for electrical injuries
● Practical cardiopulmonary exercises
● Power electronics (Power converters)
● Structure of electric power grids/high voltage:
● Switch types, distribution boards and equipment
● High-voltage cables
● Technical safety barriers and risk assessment
● Electrical hazards
● Protective equipment and clothing
● Safety Supervisor and Switching Supervisor (high voltages)
● Practical exercises
● Using voltage testers and earthing equipment
● Planning and preparing switching orders
● General maintenance/testing
● High-voltage measuring techniques
● Structure of high-voltage cables for use in maritime installations
● Cable termination techniques
● High-voltage cable splicing
● Contact materials and tools
● Practical exercises in the high-voltage lab
Two months prior to the start of the course, participants receive access to the e-learning courses “FSE Ship: low-voltage and high-voltage” and “ FSE Ship: exercises (STCW 2010)”. Participants also receive an email containing exercises they must solve (approx. 10 hours work). The completed exercises must be returned at least 7 days prior to the start of the course, and the solutions approved by Trainor.