Ex 003 and 006 Installation and testing - Preparatory course
This is a preparatory course for the examination in IECEx Units Ex 003 and Ex 006.
Możemy także zorganizować kursy dla twojej firmy.
Informacje na temat kursu
IECEx CoPC is an international scheme for the certification of personnel associated with design, installation, operation and inspection in Ex areas.
NB: If you intend to take the certification examination, you must reserve a place on Unit Ex 003 and 006 Installation and testing - certification. Please note that electrical qualifications and a minimum of 3 years relevant practical experience are required.
This course is designed to brush-up participants' knowledge and skills in order to give them the best possible preparation for the examination Ex 003 and 006 Installation and testing.
Personnel working in electrical, automation and related fields who wish to prepare for the examination Ex 003 and 006 Installation and testing of Ex installations.
The course is based on the competence requirements described in OD 504 with particular emphasis on the IEC 60079-14 norm. It is intended as a preparatory course covering topics in IECEx certification for:
Unit 003 Installing Ex equipment
● General information on Ex installations
● Fitting requirements associated with protection methods
● Requirements for cable extension
● Identification of equipment and protection methods
● Documentation requirements
Unit 006 Testing Ex installations
● Measuring insulation resistance
● Functional testing of equipment
● Typical faults and defects
● Checking and correcting documentation